Geng Aku

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Why NO English? HUH???

I'm becoming an English language teacher.. Am I?

Why I don't write in English? ~So what language that I use now? Malayalam, Telegu? Heh~

Basically if it's written in English, people don't wan't to read... So, it'll be wasting my time? ~Kan?

But now, I've decided, English for this blog... yeah!
Malay only for short story? Can I?

Anyway, use language correctly and cohesively, so you communicate with others, competently.. Yiihaaaa...

More tazkirah in English? ~Aku pon dah x betul ni der, nak tazkirah orang... puih....
Wait a minute...
"Aku pun dah x betul"... yes.... I'm...

In the name of Allah... Here I come... Alone, weak, helpless and I really hope for your guidance and help.... guide me Ya Allah...
I want to be better than before....

Nothing more... I really want to enter your Jannah... Truly I'm..

Still hoping, and gonna do something... now? ~Yes!Now!

Scene ni macam kt rumah arwah nenek pulak... Hurm~ reminiscences of my childhood secara tiba2
May you always in peace nenek ~Al-Fatihah
Poon bt Ismail


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jejak Kasih